Immediate hiring for Salesforce Developers / Architect” (Sales Cloud / Marketing Cloud / Commerce Cloud/ Community Cloud)
Join the modest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, and Einstein, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise
Now is the perfect time for you to join us, where you will:
Salesforce practice is in the expansion path, adding capacity (business analysis and technology implementation combo experience) to meet the upcoming demands.
We are seeking a Salesforce Cloud Professionals to work with the business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce Cloud applications to a wide variety of clients at the enterprise level. You’ll develop functional designs to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements. You’ll facilitate solution design trade off sessions that evaluate potential design options and balance business value against the cost of development and ongoing maintenance effort.
- New Implementation, Administration/Configuration, Customization & Integration
- Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement
- Responsible for the development (/customization), maintenance and integration with third-party services or products
- Experience with the considerations, selection and data modelling of integration with external systems such as logistics parties, payment providers, ERP systems, CRM systems and Web Content Management Systems
- Employ architecture design options (use a template or Visualforce, CMS Connect).
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, deep understanding of the deployment considerations specific to SaaS based cloud server.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, quality application, and reliable code with best practices
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure full code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Contributing to teams on Cloud engagements, spanning the standard project lifecycle from strategy/visioning through implementation/post-implementation support with responsibilities across business and technical work streams.
- Driving collaborative Customer Service business process, business requirements and functional design discussions with clients, focusing on business value to make real-time design decisions
- Running workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about trade-offs e.g. terms of config vs code.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce Cloud features and functionality.
- Disseminating leading practices on customer service processes and solutions
- Developer/Consultant – 1 to 3 years, customization and implementation
- Senior Develiper/Consultant – 4 to 8 years, customization, integration, implementation, solution design & managing a team, part of minimum two rollout
- Architect – Above 8 years,
- Minimum of two Self-managed implementation (end to end)
- Minimum two solutions (innovative) hosted in blogs/forum/app exchange or Implemented as part of rollouts
- Multi-Country Roll-out experience
- Experience with Design and build – clean, high performing (i.e., user-oriented, fast, efficient, extensible, scalable) Salesforce and Salesforce-integrated applications following best practices and using the latest technologies
- Work closely with operations and product managers on business requirements analysis, design and implementation.
- Experience in designing and implementing Custom Business Process via Apex and Lightning Technology.
- Familiar with all the governance limitations across editions of salesforce.com
- Having Experience in integrating salesforce with external application using third party tools via SOAP and REST API Integration
- Experience in Salesforce Implementation and Enhancements life cycle with multiple geographies.
- Experience in Release Management with multiple phases.
- Production Deployment Best Practices
Experience level in respective Cloud:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce Certifications – Consultants, Specialist, Administrator
- Salesforce, Pardot, Einstein, Lightning, CPQ, Heroku, AppExchange
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Strong hands on experience in working on Salesforce Cloud APIs.
- Experience SOAP & REST web services, Postman
- Apex classes (work with Force.com APIs), Batch Apex, Apex triggers, Visualforce Page, Lightning Components, SOQL/SOSL, tools – data loader
- Aura UI, Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Validation Rules and system integrations
- Designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, custom tabs, reports, dashboards, and email generation
- Experience with the Setup UI to configure Service Console in Salesforce Lightning
- Familiar with all the governance limitations across editions of salesforce.com
- Apply change management processes for documenting, communicating, and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments. ·
- Salesforce Certifications – MC EMail Specialist, MC Consultant
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Adobe
- Integration with counter CRM products like Dynamics, HubSpot
- AMPscript, SOQL, SSJS, Cloud page
- SFMC Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Automation Studio & Predictive intelligence
- Mobile Studio, Email studio, Ad studio and Social studio
Marketing Cloud skills:
- Enable, create, configure, manage membership, and deploy communities.
- Configure the community management console.
- Describe the infrastructure of communities.
- Employ build options.
- Describe the capabilities of different deployment types.
- Differentiate between the capabilities of different license types.
- Exercise the capabilities of the Community Workspaces (Dashboards, Recommendations, Reputation, Moderation, Insights, Topics, etc.).
- Exercise the capabilities of the Community Builder and Visualforce (Modify templates, create new pages, Add/Remove Components, Custom Objects, Custom navigation, Branding, Articles/Knowledge).
- Implement the appropriate security model for a given use case (Sharing & Users, Person Accounts, Profiles, etc.).
- Employ fundamental best practices for adoption and engagement.
- Set up and configure Knowledge.
Community Cloud skills:
- Knowledge of ecommerce implementation specifically on Demandware platform, MVC Pattern, Eclipse
- Experience in design and development of third party (backend) integration
- Good knowledge on all Business Manager features.
- Demandware practices, coding standards and quota limits.
- Expert of Site Genesis DOM structure, jQuery event handling and frontend third party
Commerce Cloud skills
- Extensive experience in SFDC Administration with sound experience in automation Experience in Automated creation of sandbox environments Experience in Automated deployment in sandbox environments
- Experience in Jenkins integration with automated deployment Experience in Enabling continuous integration and continuous delivery to force.com platform
- Certified Salesforce Administrator Collaboration between Salesforce project teams and DevOps teams Experience in creation and maintenance of sandboxes in force.com platform
- Working experience in scripting for sandbox maintenance
- Working experience in scripting for package migration Working experience in Ant, scripting
- DB Skill – SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- OS – Windows/Linux
- Exposure to Agile, DevOps, and Automated Testing
- Exposure to Eclipse for force.com, JIRA/BitBucket, GitHub, ANT Scripting
- AutoRabbit and Release Management of Salesforce Application
- A professional in the field of architecture and software development
- Proven ability to build, work in and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented
- Customer interactions, status reporting
- Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore